Serving the Saddlebrook subdivision in Omaha, Nebraska
The Saddlebrook Homeowners Association is now officially active. Please visit the Association's page via the "Resident Links" section below.
Welcome to the Residents page at SaddlebrookOmaha.com! This page will serve as a home base for neighborhood information.
Here you will find links to SID and Homeowners Association pages, documents, and link to other features of the neighborhood, like the school and library.
2013 Annual Dues Assessment
The 2013 Budget was approved at the General Meeting of the Saddlebrook Homeowners Association, held January 24 2013 at the Saddlebrook Elementary School cafeteria, setting the assessment amount for 2013 at $180.00 per developed lot. Invoices will be sent to each owner of record on or about February 1, 2013.
If you need more information (your payment status/amount, mailing address, need another statement) please email the Treasurer
Saddlebrook is governed by a set of protective covenants. The complete text of the protective covenants is available in the Documents section below. Here are some highlights:
- Fences must be 6' natural wood cedar board-on-board, and must be at or behind the minimum setback line
- No storage sheds or playhouses of any kind
- No swimming pools which extend more than 1' above ground level
- No external television or radio antenna or satellite receiving dish (except for miniature dishes; placement of which must be approved by the Architectual Control committee
- No yard signs, except for 1 "For Sale" sign of not more than 6 square feet
- No more than 2 dogs. All dog runs/dog houses must be in the rear and concealed from public view
- No business activities of any kind whatsoever will be conducted on any lot
- All garbage and recycling containers must be stored inside except for pickup purposes
- No storage of boats, campers, trailers, etc. in driveways for more than 20 days per calendar year
- No vehicles may be parked outside except those driven on a regular basis. Also, no vehicle may be parked on the street for more than 72 hours (City Code)
Submit your photos and they may appear on the home page. Pictures must be at least 1024x768, and in JPG format. Email your pictures to email@example.com
You can follow us on Twitter for important updates and breaking news.
Nextdoor is a private social network for your neighborhood. It's the easiest way for you and your neighbors—and only you and your neighbors—to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it's free.
Get connected at https://saddlebrookneighborhood.nextdoor.com